Clinical Integration Solutions
The proven software and services from MedVentive (now part of McKesson) are laser-focused on two areas — supporting your shift from focusing on single patient encounters to understanding whole patient populations, and helping you be accountable for the cost and quality of care.
But, even with this critical change in focus, we provide a quality of care improvement assessment to identify procedural and cost improvement opportunities for individual patients and physicians as a key functionality needed to achieve your performance objectives.
MedVentive delivers the data, insights, tools for action and the proven results you need to be successful, including:
Clinical integration/population management
- Network collaboration platform to achieve clinical integration
- Enterprise population-based database
- Point-of-care registries that are easy to use and clearly identify patients who need intervention
- Patient intervention and outreach tools that drive clinical guideline compliance
- Web-based population management and reporting tool that supports the needs of the quality management team
Financial risk managementIf you have assumed or plan to assume financial risk for cost and quality, you will need tools that:
- Identify patients with gaps in care
- Identify physicians who have opportunities to practice more efficiently
- Help you measure and manage the major drivers of cost, including drugs, imaging, hospital stays and emergency room utilization
At MedVentive, we know it’s not just about analytics; it’s about being empowered to take action to drive meaningful change.